E-Sphere operates a Talent Acquisition Platform to:
a) Help You manage your job opportunities via the Candidate Portal : when you apply, You have access to a Candidate Portal, where You can find your profile information and applications information and receive jobs suggestions. In this case, We are the data controller.
b) Help our customers (“Customer”) find their next hires: when You apply, our Customer (the recruiter or hiring manager) can consider You for any job opportunities they have only after we share your profile with them.
1. Personal Account
You can set up a personal account (“Candidate Portal”) which allows You to track Your different applications to one or more jobs.
For using the Candidate Portal accessible on https://espherecareers.com/login/, You may register from the email You received after applying or having Your consent requested. This is operated by E-Sphere under its own responsibility. The registration requires Your username and email address. Afterwards, you will have the ability to log in with the same address after you verify your account through an automated email you receive when creating your profile.
When You create profile with us, you guarantee us that You are entitled to create such User Account and that the information You provide is complete and accurate.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your User Account credentials at all times and You shall not share them with anyone else. You are responsible for all activities of Your User Account. In case of any unauthorized usage of Your User Account or security breach, you shall immediately notify us.
You agree that You will not (please note that this list is not exhaustive):
- Use E-Sphere platform, services and Your Candidate Portal for any purpose which is in breach of any applicable law or statutory duty
- Use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar, or obscene.
- Access a User Account used by another person
- Upload any illegal content
- Link to any illegal content
- Upload any content that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties (e.g., a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You, without appropriate authorization).
- Engage in any chain letters contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, spamming, surveys or other duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise)
- Access or use Your Candidate Portal and our services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any E-Sphere server, or the networks connected to any E-Sphere server
- Harvest, collect, gather, or assemble information or data regarding other users without their consent
- Use automatic means to access content or data from other users
- Market any goods or services for any unauthorized purposes (including advertising and making offers to buy or sell goods or services).
E-Sphere is not responsible for the activities, privacy statements or other any content of third-party websites, which are not controlled by E-Sphere. You agree that We shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content or services available on or through any third-party websites or services.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
E-Sphere’s platform and all intellectual property rights in the services including software, hardware, products, processes, algorithms, user interfaces, know-how, technologies, designs and other tangible or intangible technical material or information made available by E-Sphere, is the exclusive property of E-Sphere or its suppliers.
You can terminate Your Candidate Profile – User Account at any time by going to Your Candidate Profile and choosing the ‘delete’ option.
5. Warranties – Disclaimer
Except as expressly provided in this Agreement and to the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, E-Sphere’s website and services are provided on an “AS IS” basis and “AS AVAILABLE”, and E-Sphere makes no (and hereby disclaims all) other warranties, representations, or conditions, whether written, oral, express. Implied or statutory, including any implied warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the use, misuse, or inability to use the services (in whole or in part) or any other services provided to You by E-Sphere. E-Sphere does not warrant that all errors can be corrected, or that operation of the Service shall be uninterrupted or error-free.
6. Limitation of Liability
Nothing in this Agreement will limit or exclude (i) any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, (ii) limit or exclude any liability from fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, (iii) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or (iv) excluded any liability that may not be excluded under applicable law.
These terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Kenya.